Mobile Clinics Breast Cancer Screening
Breast Cancer Screening
Imagine if the significant advantages of early detection were available to everyone.
In all communities, large and small, with high quality and convenience. Our services could help employers, health centers, physicians and individuals manage all major health risks, not just one or two. And what if the best hospitals and specialists were part of the solution? Therefore patients with our offering could receive a VIP pass to the best specialists for care if needed.
There are no excuses left for the unnecessary grief, loss of life and cost of breast cancer, lung cancer, heart disease, and diabetes that can be stopped if detected early.
Everyone deserves and early detection screening.
Through our Mobile Clinics, we give everyone convenient access to screening in their neighborhoods and workplaces.
MEDICUS Mobile Clinics offer a more complete and synergistic offering of screenings than any other mobile provider. Many employers and partners prefer early detection and education across the major risks, not just in one area. See all the screening offerings below for more information.
MEDICUS addresses the two most significant barriers to higher screening rates and increased early detection of breast cancer – time and convenience.
A MEDICUS mammogram takes just 9 minutes, whether provided by your employer, a Federally Qualified Health Center, through your city, or at your physician’s office.
Screening tests are used to find cancer before a person has any symptoms. Here are the American Cancer Society’s recommendations to help guide you when you talk to your doctor about screening for breast cancer.
- Women ages 40 to 44 should have the choice to start annual breast cancer screening with mammograms (x-rays of the breast) if they wish to do so.
- Women ages 45 to 54 should get mammograms every year.
- Women 55 and older should switch to mammograms every 2 years or can continue yearly screening.
- Screening should continue as long as a woman is in good health and expected to live 10 more years of longer.
We connect our clinics to our fellowship-level radiologists, and to our patients, their physicians and our hospital partners.
You’re more empowered with MEDICUS:
- Electronic Reports
- Integration with screening and early detection of the 5 major cancers, heart disease and diabetes
- Access to leading cancer centers if needed
9 Minutes can save a life!